Potential applications of TAOS Technology
TAOS technology is exceptionally versatile and can be applied in a wide variety of clinical applications for example:
- as an effective and easy to use a bone void filler
- for precision delivery of osteoinductive drugs where a narrow therapeutic window is mandated
- for prolonged and precision delivery of therapeutics e.g. antibiotics for the treatment of osteomyelitis
- in human medical applications where a narrow therapeutic window and or controlled sustained release is required
- as vehicle for improving cell therapy efficacy by focussing regenerative cells precisely at the site of repair without the risk of migration
- for maintenance and or expansion of cell lines in 3D without the need for enzymatic or mechanical retrieval
- for equine and small animal orthopaedic applications
- dental applications e.g. post extraction void filler (with or without antibiotic)
- sub gingival treatment of periodontal disease
- delivery of antibiotics and paraciticides where reliable and controllable depot properties are required.
- any veterinary applications where a narrow therapeutic window is required
For further information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)115 784 0041.